Tim stared at the blonde woman, the golden scales were visible around the area’s where the iron shackles met her skin. The scales weren’t the only visible sign of her true nature, he could see the heat in her eyes, the fierceness in her stance, he anger at being chained.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for them, Let me untie you I’m so sorry,” Tim moved forward to untie her, before she got really showed them how un-tamable she was.
1. Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol
2. Twin Size Mattress - Front Bottoms
3. Stay With Me - Sam Smith
4. Things We Lost in the Fire - Bastille
5. Hearts Without Chains - Ellie Goulding
6. Run To You - Pentatonix
7. Youth - Daughter
8. Rivers and Roads - Head and the Heart
9. Home - Mumford & Sons
10. Kingdom Falls - Jack
11. Cosmic Love - Florence & the Machine
12. Samson - Regina Spektor
13. Kiss Me - The Fray
Send me a ship and I’ll tell you who:
Shops for groceries
Steph gets the long list of groceries, usually cause she makes them while Tim is more likely to pick up things they need, like a carton of milk or coffee creamer, on the way home.
Kills the spiders
Neither of them. They catch them and let them go outside.
Comes home drunk at 3am
Steph is slightly more likely as she likes to go out for girl’s night with her friends once in a while. Tim has on occasion from Galas.
Stephanie, because she insists they eat breakfast that is more then just having a coffee in the morning.
Remembers to feed the fish
Tim, because they are his fish. but Steph feeds them when he’s away.
Decorates the apartment
Tim did, because it was his apartment first.
Steph, but as soon as Steph starts belting out a song Tim is right there to sing with her.
Falls asleep first
Steph. It’s a fight to keep her awake once she hits the bed sometimes.
don’t trust ppl who call steph tim’s beard
TimSteph: ew / nonono / maybe / ship it / aww / otp / MY HEART
And anon also asked!
I loved them as Spoiler and Robin.
Things were less complicated.
I love how Tim accepted Steph for who she was.
Though he tells her not to tag along, he was just really concerned.
And random TimSteph panel sharing. XD
We must thank Steph for “boy virgin.” HEEHEEEHEEHEHEE. (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧
But……. Overall, I dunno how to ship them. I love Steph to bits and Tim as well but, after the whole War Games and Steph “going into Africa” and coming back as Batgirl…
Nothing seems to have happened. Yeah, they stayed friends but…….. That’s it. Oh, well. I just hope for future encounters for these two because it’ll be adorable. *CROSSES FINGERS*
Batgirl gets the drop on the de-aged Detective Timmy as he snoops around the Batcave.
I can hardly express how much I love this. Check out all the signature Batcave favorites she snuck in!
Okay here goes:
- Their meeting. Spoiler is not impressed with you, Robin. (Note: this applies in YJ animated canon, too.)
- Their first date. Robin’s so happy afterward that he flips around the swing set like an adorable little monkey.
- That time they went to the movies in costume and surrounded by cosplayers.
- Steph telling Tim that she’s pregnant. Keep in mind that they hadn’t had sex yet and she was pregnant. Which means that she was seeing someone while dating Tim.
- Tim’s reaction to hearing that Steph was pregnant, and the coining of the “Boy Virgin” nickname.
- Steph takes approximately 0.000% of Tim’s shit.
- Tim needs someone to call him out on his shit often. Guess what Steph does?
- They’re so cute and badass
- Tim’s pretty self-destructive in Red Robin (and after Steph died) THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN TIM DOESN’T HAVE STEPH AROUND ((see point 2))
- They just love and respect each other so much *flails*